Beaches, Costa Brava.
Welcome to the jewel of the Mediterranean, the Costa Brava, much more than a coastal area, tradition, culture of the sea and a way of life.
But its great appeal; its beaches, the smell of pure summer, moments of salt, sand and sea, turquoise blue waters that bathe coves and rocks creating a unique landscape.
You have chosen a villa located in a privileged area; an endless number of beaches, small beaches called ‘coves’, mountains, viewpoints, footpaths at the foot of the sea, unique gardens facing the sea, ports, …
We recommend …
– Cala Sa Forcanera
– Cala Sant Francesc
– Santa Cristina y Cala Treumal (5)
– Cala Boadella (4)
– Platja Fenals (6)
– Sa Caleta-Platja de Lloret
– Cala Canyelles (2)
– Porto Pi – Cala Llevador
– Santa Maria del Llorell (lux-houses by Video)
– Cala Giverola (1)
– Gran plaja de Tossa de Mar – Platja Mar Menuda
– Jardines de Santa Clotilde, balcón al mar Mediterráneo.